Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One Dumb Thing Leads to Another

Funny thing, embarrassment. If you do something embarrassing, what is the best next step? Should you tell people or try to sweep it under the rug? I am starting to think doing embarrassing things is something I excel at. Usually I tell as many people as possible about the embarrassing or stupid choices I make. Partly, I think, I do that so people do not hear about it through the grapevine. But lately I wonder if it might not be better to keep my silliness to myself (and the few people directly involved in the embarrassing act). That way people don’t start to associate me with embarrassing moments. In fact, I may not actually do dumb things any more than you do, or you, I just advertise it. Take this morning…

1 comment:

Kirstie said...

. . . go on.

p.s. - I NEVER do embarrassing things on regular basis. Never, I tell you.