Tired of waiting to be interviewed by major newspapers and magazines I decided to take half of this questionnaire given to a famous person I never heard of.
1. Most luxurious feature in your home: Heating
2. One thing on a wall in your living room: An Owl
3. One thing you have in your house from your childhood: Me, but a grown up version.
4. Oldest thing in your fridge or freezer: Ice.
5. One thing on your nightstand: A Lamp
6. If we came unexpectedly, would we find your bed made: Only if I knew you were coming.
7. Favorite household chore: Cooking
8. Most high-tech gadget or appliance in your home: Computer
9. Best furniture bargain you ever got: Free bed
10. Fill in the blank: I can’t live without: Water
11. If you had to save one “thing” from your home, what would it be? My dog and if a dog does not count as a “thing” then I'll take his collar (with him inside it).
12. What is the biggest collection you have in your home: Records
13. Messiest room in the house: It varies between the living room, kitchen and bedroom – not the bathroom which is sometimes dirty but never messy.
14. What reading material would we find in your bathroom: None.
15. Biggest surprise we’d find in your closet: I thought about saying “Your wife,” but that’s lame.
16. Do you do any friendly snooping when visiting the homes of others? Friendly? No.
17. What is your decorating nightmare? OK, it's not very interesting but I am in a house in LA and I think it is a rapper’s house and there are red velvet curtains, lots of gaudy statues and mirrors on the ceiling but it looks like no one really lives there and there are jet skis in the swimming pool.
18. Do you close your window curtains blinds at night or keep them open most of the time? My curtains are closed to hide the secret stuff I do.
19. Opinion of TVs in the bedroom? I do not have an opinion of TV no matter where it is.
20. Weirdest thing about (or in) your home: It smells like a shower curtain that I bought at Target.
21. What’s on your coffee table right now? I do not have a coffee table.
22. What aspect of your home is the epitome of your personality? The ring around the bathtub.