Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sabbatical

The good news is that I have a job that offers a thing called a sabbatical. The bad news is that I am not eligible until Fall of 2013. And as you may or may not know I am planning to hike the Pacific Crest Trail. This hike is a component of an art exhibition at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
I have not given up. I am applying for grants and fellowships and hiking scholarships (I made the last one up). Either that or I am going to have to hike faster.



2 comments:

Chuckie V said...

Hike fast! But 2,659 miles will still take a while. You could just do California, then tack on OR and WA later on. It would suck to have to hurry. For you and your body.

-Chuck

jonathan said...

You have been concerned about my body for years. I appreciate it.