Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Who Shot Thomas?

My sister's dog Thomas was shot by an unknown assailant, most likely a player-hater or a republican. I suggest the latter because republicans have guns. Thomas was shot in the shoulder, which is a popular target when shooting deer, so the perp was likely a hunter, which does not rule out his/her being a republican. Thomas may loose his leg. Thomas, by the way, is one of the most benevolent beings I have come across so it is unlikely he did something that warranted being shot like barking or something like that.

For you republicans, I am also a republican so don't take the above as an attack.

For those of you who are not republicans, neither am I.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

flip flopper

Kirstie said...

Tonight I saw a bumper sticker on car that read: Destroy Osama Obama and Chelsea's Momma too.

Besides being a horrible rhyme, the car also had a "Republican" bumper sticker and two (not one) NRA stickers. . . I am sure the owner of that vehicle is the evil culprit. I wish I would've read your post earlier, I would've apprehended the driver or at least taken a license plate number.

ty said...

Being a fellow republican, I feel compelled to share that I neither own a gun, nor do I have any desire to. Unless of course you own a gun. Then so do I.

jonathan said...

Guns is cool.

Adellamorio said...

Is it bad that I really like guns? I like them so much that I even own one. Can I still be a democrat, or do I have to be a left leaning independent? Also, I did not shoot the dog. I mean, come on man, I don't even know which sister you're talking about.

jonathan said...

The one with dogs.