Sunday, March 06, 2005

Home


meinhotel
Originally uploaded by Jonathansadler.
I am back in Albuquerque. I saw Robert in the bathroom and he saw me first in the mirror and then at the door. He said, "The twins are back." I laughed and he laughed and he said, "No really."
Also, I just spent a week in Germany resetting my circadian clock, which I can confidently say was complete Thursday night. I slept like a baby - a rare baby that actually sleeps all night. But Friday I went to the U.S.A (the most powerful country in the world) where the time zone is different. So was this trip to Germany a waste of time? Fortunately I had other business in Germany that went smoothly. Luke and I had a guided tour of the Hotel Intercontinental. Our tour guide even spoke English, which was helpful as Luke's German is not, how shall I put this, fluent.

The picture is of me in our 1000.00 Euro room at the Intercontinental.

1 comment:

dmo said...

The suit...she is good.