Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I am a stupid son of a bitch

Well, I did it again. I angered another unsuspecting citizen. It snowed about a foot here in Albuquerque. I decided to take all four dogs on a walk. I wrongly assumed it would be okay to let them run off leash because there would be no cars and probably no people along the path. June, age 81, was with me. A man one hundred yards ahead was heading toward us with his dog. He whistled to get our attention. He got the dogs attention and they headed toward him. He yelled at me to get my dogs. I tried calling them but only Taffy came. The man said that I’d better get my dogs. I finally had to run up and grab Gypsy who was being bitten by the man’s dog. The man said, “You’re a stupid Son of a Bitch.” Then he said, “YOU ARE A STUPID SON OF A BITCH!” I kept saying, “I know. I’m sorry, “ as I grabbed the dogs and went home. He said, “If I ever catch you alone I AM GOING TO GET YOU!” And at some point he said I was a fucking idiot. I know, I know, people keep telling me that. As he walked past June he said, “Do you know that guy?” To which she said, “I know him." Then he said, “You’d better tell him that I am going to get him.” Another woman, whom neither the dogs nor I were near, yelled at me to keep my dogs on a leash. I said, “I know.”

2 comments:

dmo said...

At least you wear a t-shirt under your button ups. You stupid son of a bitch. love dmo

SA said...

I tried to post his earlier, here I go again...

Our mother is many things. A martyr, rather self absorbed, funny, neurotic...but no one, I repeat, no one has ever called you, "Son of a Martyr!!"

SA