Saturday, October 29, 2005

Karaoke

When it comes to Karaoke, I have a few requirements:
I always bring my own microphone; a headset mic like Madonna and Brittney Spears use. That way my hands are free to play air guitar and for some of the more complex dance moves. Also, I am fussy about the songs I will sing. Two songs I am particularly fond of singing are, “A Man is a Necessary Evil,” by Pearl Bailey and “In Jail,” by the Fat Boys. I enjoy the challenge of "being" each Fat Boy: Mark “Prince Markie Dee” Morales, Daren “Buff the Human Beat Box” Robinson, Damon “Kool Rock Ski” Wimbley.

2 comments:

ty said...

so when do we get our results from the personality test. I've had my answers sitting on my desk for over a week.

jonathan said...

'A's are worth one point. 'B's are worth 1/2 a point and 'C's are worth 1/3 of a point. Add them together, divide the total by your birth date - just the day not the year, and miltiply by ten. The lower score is best.
30-40 points = Charismatic, good with pets and children and the elderly.
41-50 = Nice but needs a fair amount of alone time. Uncomfortable with the elderly, can relate with children on their level.
51-60 = Not good babysitter material but fun at a party after a few drinks.
61-70 = Hard worker, does not understand sarcasm. Not comfortable on a farm, does not like to camp.
71-80 = Likes to camp alone.
81-90 = Watches a lot of television even on hollidays.
91-100 = Not nice.