Tuesday, August 09, 2005

undisclosed


undisclosed
Originally uploaded by Jonathansadler.
Please excuse my lack of entries over the past few days. I have been in an undisclosed location. The attached photo is the only hint I can give of my whereabouts. Okay, one more, the location is on the West Coast in the Sierra Nevada. And the building that I occupied was not Internet ready - nor was it electricity ready or phone ready. In other words the building, the cabin, was not ready. Hopefully it never will be ready.
And in other news, I did get the job in Milwaukee. Of course this means I will be moving to Wisconsin and leaving my beloved Robert in Albuquerque. I already left my beloved Taffy the yellow dog in California. All of which reminds me that Robert and I need to eat lunch.

4 comments:

Chuckie V said...

The word “Milwaukee" is actually Algonquian for “Milo-aki,” which, of course, means "the beautiful land". Some would beg to differ, however.

Anonymous said...

um, i see that the crazy first grade red head made it into the blog, but what about your other friends that were hiding in the trees with you?

jonathan said...

She's not crazy. Or he's not crazy.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you will be closer to me.