Monday, August 15, 2005

Untitled (no subtitle either)

The internet no worky in Albuquerque – at least not at our house in Albuquerque. I had to go to the Flying Star to check my email.
One thing I think we can all agree on, whether democrat or lowly republican, doctor or lowly mechanic, professional athlete or lowly amateur, is that Milwaukee is easier to spell than Albuquerque. Not much easier but easier. Do you think I’ll get more mail when I move? I do not think so but I do not blame the spelling of city names. I blame the Internet. I moved to easy to spell Boston after the Internet was pretty well established. I did not get tons of mail in those days. Sadly this missive offers no answers to the lack of real letters in my real mailbox. My address? Yea right. Next thing I know I’ll be getting offers to buy stocks from companies no has ever heard of delivered right to my house. Not this time bialzibub333x2!

No comments: