Friday, September 30, 2005

All Work and No Play Makes Jon a Dull Boy, Luke Too

What am I doing here? Good question. You thought we would be in Northern Wisconsin fishing for Northerns and Muskies by now. Last night, around midnight, I had to make a decision: keep driving North and watch Luke get sicker and sicker or drive back to Milwaukee and send Luke, Jen and Sister back to Chicago.
So anyway . . . hmm? Oh, Luke was stressed out about our show (Oct. 28, 2005, Bodybuilder and Sportsman Gallery, Chicago, Il). As soon as we turned around the old Luke was back, laughing but feeling a little guilty about spoiling our trip to Manitowish Waters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Came accross this site today - trout fishing. I believe it's new and I'm looking for recommendations from someone who knows, before I make any judgements.