Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Shower

Last night:
I feel like I should have a shower, not take a shower but have a shower thrown for me so people can bring gifts like towels, sheets, a nice set of kitchen knives, pots and pans, a KitchenAid. So today I registered at the following stores: Bed, Bath and Beyond, Williams-Sonoma, and Barney’s.

Just a moment ago a tall, attractive blond women walked into my house. I was happy to have a visitor until she asked for Justin. I said, “I left that dude in Albuquerque.” But what I really said was, I think you must have the wrong house. And then I told her that she was my first visitor.

This morning:
Speaking of showers but this time taking showers, mine does not work. I decided I'd take a bath instead but there is no plug.



<$BlogItemTitle$>

3 comments:

Chuckie V said...

Try using a washcloth to plug the bathtub drain. Or a hamster. Hell, even a cap from a yogurt (some spell it "yoghurt") container could work. Finally, if none such material is available, buy yourself a roll of duct tape. It can fix everything but a broken heart.

jonathan said...

I'll just wait until I get my hamster to take a bath.

SA said...

April Hancock and Jon Sadler are registered at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I didn't even know you were seeing anyone.

Jeez