Friday, February 18, 2005

I am stupid after all

While at the airport I reached for Pam’s suitcase and hit a woman in the leg with it. The woman said, “Thanks for the bruise.” I said sorry but then realized that she didn’t mean “thanks” and the remark was meant to be rude. I said, “I’ll pay for it.” (I don’t know what that means either.) She told me she was here on a ski vacation and something about not liking me hitting her in the leg. I told her she could have moved. Pam and I waited a while longer overhearing snippets from the woman telling strangers how I hit her leg with a suitcase. During that time, I saw a man barely miss her with his golf clubs. Finally Pam found her skis and we started to leave. The woman said, “Asshole,” as I walked by. I continued a couple more steps then turned around. I told her that I am not a mean guy and it was an accident. She said, “You are an asshole.” I told that I am not and was going to tell her that I have character witnesses but she interrupted and said, “Yes, you are an asshole. She told Pam that she is an asshole and that she hopes she “bites it on the slopes.” I stood very close to her, put my face almost against her face, and screamed and expletive that rhymes with yuck foo. She hit me with a few spastic slaps in the face, which was understandable. It was understandable because an angry man was screaming in her face. Then she said, “That proves you’re stupid.” So it has been proven.

3 comments:

Adellamorio said...

Have you been listening to Eminem lately? Because that always seems to angry up your blood. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you get into a yelling match with a woman and you're with one, isn't the girl you're with supposed to step in and knock the other girl out. I guess that East Cosast gangsta girl need a little training.

dmo said...

Isn't that a Samsonite comercial.

dmo said...

http://www.vibe.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=575


Watch the video. Tell Pam she should watch it too.