Thursday, February 17, 2005

I Have a Dream

Okay, I’ll tell you my dreams, for without our dreams what do we have? Or, “for it is our dreams that separate us from the animals,” which, if you’ve ever had a pet, you know is not true. My dog is lying on the floor dreaming right now. Night before last I dreamt I was running through someone’s yard and suddenly noticed about twenty Rottweillers sleepily looking at me. I turned around and hopped a fence into another yard marked, “Retarded Rottweilers.” I was not sure if I was better off with the retarded Rottweilers or the normal ones. There was another yard, which seemed the safest, marked, “Young Rottweilers.” I jumped into that yard. Then a German Shepard jumped from the retarded Rottweiler yard into the young Rottweiler yard. The G. Shepard scared me but ran passed me to the house to tell the owners about my trespassing. So I ran away. I woke up before I got home – or maybe waking up is the only real way home . . .
Dream number 2:
I dreamt that I returned a phone call from my friend Chuck, but when he answered I wouldn’t say anything.
I tell you these dreams because they are true.

No comments: