Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Laurie and Angelina

My niece had a baby this morning. The baby has some problems. She is missing a finger and has almost no chin. She can only breath if she is on her belly. I do not know much more. When my mother called this morning, the normal baby questions did not occur to me. I have no idea how much she weighs or how long she is. Her name is Angelina.
I just talked to my sister who told me that sometimes babies born with underdeveloped chins will grow them later. (One per baby).


Today is my sister Laurie's birthday. She's 39 again.

2 comments:

ame said...

Birth is a tramendous event...congradulations Sadlers, it is a cause for
joy for us all when a Sadler joins the world...

Adellamorio said...

I've always thought ten fingers was a bit excessive or even bourgeois. This is exactly the reason I will not date Laurie, not even on her birthday.
jason