Tuesday, January 25, 2005


cooperssm
Originally uploaded by Jonathansadler.
I feel great since I decided to take a yoga class. You should do it too; decide to take a yoga class. The class I decided to take starts February 22 which is the same day I leave for Chicago on my way to Germany. I may have to take a late March or early April class. I've been concentrating on my core for a couple days. That is, I've been concentrating on my core at some point during the day these past couple of days.

Robert and I went on a walk and we walked by a Cooper's hawk. It was low in a cottonwood branch about 15 feet from us. I tried to point it out to him. He laughed. I cannot tell if he noticed the bird. On the way back the hawk flew onto a neighbors fence to watch their bird feeder. Robert showed no interest in that either.

No comments: