Wednesday, January 19, 2005

offering


offering
Originally uploaded by Jonathansadler.


You may recall that Robert likes to talk to his reflection in the mirror. He rarely enters a room with a mirror without at least a friendly, "Hello," and a smile for his reflected counterpart. Last night I got him out of bed for dinner (he had decided to take a late nap). I brought him to the bathroom where he stayed for a few minutes to talk to the man in the mirror. Later, when I was going to bed I found that he had given the man a dollar. I have seen him try this before, standing before the mirror with his wallet in his hand. Once he said, "I don't have any money. I'll get you next time." Last night he finally gave the guy some money - or was it the other way around?

P.S. Robert also put the toilet paper on the soap and lotion bottles on the left side of the photo.

No comments: