Friday, January 21, 2005

Yesterday Donna and Jason told me about a blog they liked. I read some of it and liked it too so I posted a comment. Then I went back to read more of her blog and discovered that this gal is a white supremacist. But she’s a good writer. And I am not sure she is a white supremacist. In fact there is no evidence in her writing to suggest that she is even white. Although she is Canadian. The truth is I made a comment to complement her writing and her next post was entitled “No Comment,” and she turned off her comment thing. She said that getting comments make her feel pressure to write something brilliant. Interestingly, when I wrote the comment I thought she might read my blog and I felt pressure to write junk that Canadians would like. And who needs that kind of pressure?

2 comments:

SA said...

Hi Jon
I wanna read her blog. Send me a link, k?

dmo said...

I think you're sweet for wanting to make someone else feel good, even if it was misconstrued. Maybe she saw the picture of you with the mustache. love dmo

P.S. Am I crazy or did she remove her real name from the website? She doesn't want you looking her up, you crazy stalking motherfucker. even more love dmo