Monday, January 24, 2005

emma


emma
Originally uploaded by Jonathansadler.
Do you remember when I told you that I dog-sat for Edythe and Brooks and while walking their dog, Emma, she got hit by a car? Well maybe I never told you. I took her behind a school and let her off leash to run around and she started chasing crows. The crows led Emma toward the street, which was out of my sight. All I heard were tires screeching and a dog yelp and then barking. When I got to the street Emma was quietly sitting in the middle of the road. The driver of the car that hit her was apologizing and at the same time making sure I did not think it was his fault. I told him it was my fault as I walked Emma to the sidewalk. She seemed okay. I took her to Angel Memorial Animal Hospital where she was x-rayed and she really was okay. She looked pretty pathetic limping around the house, especially when she tried to climb the stairs. Happily, she never held a grudge. In fact she seemed to like me better after the experience. This is what she looked like the day of the accident.

No comments: